Welcome to the 3rd How to Diagnose and Treat
MULTIPLE MYELOMA E-Conference:
Live Conference: April 15 – 18, 2021
On Demand Conference: April 5 – May 18, 2021
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
REGISTRATION IS FREE OF CHARGE! Do not miss this opportunity to share science and education in the field of Multiple Myeloma, and to interact live with global experts directly from your home or office!
An outstanding faculty of distinguished global experts will present the most recent advances and new perspectives in the field of Multiple Myeloma.
The plenary E-Conference programme is designed to place emphasis on leading-edge basic and clinical research. The presentation of unpublished data is encouraged. Ample time is deliberately provided for scientific discussion and interaction. Prepare your questions and share in the discussions!
Register to gain full access to the meeting’s scientific content:
- Join the live programme to view the talks according to the Central European Summer Time (CEST) schedule and participate in live interactive debates, roundtable discussions, Meet the Expert sessions, interactive panel discussions, voting and Q&A periods, and Mentored Poster Walks.
See the PDF Live Programme here.
- Also go to the recorded Programme on Demand to view the sessions you may have missed and to revisit those you enjoyed the most, or to view them at your leisure before the live panel discussions.
The pre-recorded lectures will be available “on demand” as of April 5, 2021. The meeting’s full programme, enriched by the many live elements recorded real time, will remain accessible to registered participants for 1 month after the meeting is over.
- Register for the live Meet the Expert sessions and take the opportunity to receive personal guidance from global experts. Come prepared to turn on your webcam and microphone and to ask questions. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Please note that Meet the Expert sessions do not include a presentation by the session Leaders. They are designed to answer your questions and to provide expert guidance on specific questions. They are open to academic biologists and clinicians only. If you register for one of the sessions you will be expected to come prepared to ask at least one question. Webcam is compulsory.
Each Meet the Expert session will be organized for a maximum of 25-30 people (extra fee of 20€ per session).
- View the E-Posters and join the interactive Mentored Poster Walk.
- Read the E-Conference E-Book.
- Earn EBAH Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for the time you spend furthering your knowledge and skills.
And you will:
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall.
- Attend the satellite symposia.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
ESH “How to Diagnose and Treat” conferences are disease-specific meetings that address state-of-the-art diagnostic and clinical management. They are based on the presentation and analysis of real clinical cases. Ample time is deliberately provided for scientific discussion and interaction.
This meeting aims to share recent data and create thought-provoking academic dialogue addressing the most challenging current questions in the field of Multiple Myeloma and other plasma cell dyscrasias, from biology to clinical and therapeutic management, and future perspectives. The programme’s unique format is designed to be conducive to interactive dialogue, including lectures articulated around clinical cases, controversial debates and roundtables.
The meeting will provide state-of-the-art recommendations regarding patient care and insight into controversies in the field. It should be of value to healthcare providers worldwide including MD, PhD, MD-PhD, clinical residents and PhD candidates, and allied health professionals.
Upon completion of this CME activity, participants should have improved knowledge of:
- Diagnosis and profiling of Multiple Myeloma
- Upfront treatments for transplant eligible and non-eligible Myeloma patients
- Treatment of relapsed Myeloma patients
- Risk-adapted therapy
- Immune therapy
- Diagnosis and treatment of plasma cell dyscrasias other than Multiple Myeloma
- How I treat smoldering myeloma
- How I treat newly diagnosed multiple myeloma
- From risk stratification to risk-based therapy?
- Should we use MRD testing to determine therapy in multiple myeloma?
- Is there a future role of autologous stem cell transplantation?
- How I treat relapsed multiple myeloma
- The FDA/EMEA and Foundations perspective on multiple myeloma
- Should every patient receive daratumumab in first line?
- You can’t be immune for immune therapy anymore
- Other plasma cell dyscrasias
- The future of multiple myeloma
Registration is open to healthcare professionals worldwide. The registration is offered for free, as a gesture of solidarity during these difficult times.
– Access to the programme on demand on April 5 – May 18, 2021
– Access to the live programme
– Access to the Conference E-Book on April 15 – May 18, 2021
– Access to the E-Poster Area from April 5 – May 18, 2021
– Access to the Mentored E-Poster Walk
Stay Tuned, registration in the Meet The Expert Sessions will open closer to the E-Conference dates.